ReversingLabs Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- ReversingLabs's estimated annual revenue is currently $37.9M per year.
- ReversingLabs received $25.0M in venture funding in November 2017.
- ReversingLabs's estimated revenue per employee is $204,000
- ReversingLabs's total funding is $25M.
- ReversingLabs has 186 Employees.
- ReversingLabs grew their employee count by 3% last year.
- ReversingLabs currently has 1 job openings.
What Is ReversingLabs?
ReversingLabs develops cyber threat detection and mitigation tools that address the the latest directed attacks, advanced persistent threats and polymorphic malware. These threats routinely defeat current anti-virus scanner, white list, behavioral and sandbox technology thus requiring tedious, manual analysis by highly skilled experts. Our industry leading technology automates this manual process to provide hyper-fast processing of files to expose all internal objects and metadata to determine capabilities and intent. Our approach enables new protection paradigms that screen high volumes of files of any type, including Windows, Linux, mobile apps, documents, and firmware. Our customers include antivirus vendors, security vendors, government agencies, and commercial enterprises. In 2011, we entered into a strategic partnership agreement with In-Q-Tel (IQT), the independent strategic investment firm that identifies innovative technology products to support the missions of the U.S. Intelligence Community, to enhance our solutions for the Department of Homeland Security Science, Technology Directorate and other government agencies.keywords:Analytics,Data Storage,Information Security,Security,Software Development,Storage