ReturnToWorkSA Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- ReturnToWorkSA's estimated annual revenue is currently $55.7M per year.
- ReturnToWorkSA's estimated revenue per employee is $220,000
- ReturnToWorkSA has 253 Employees.
- ReturnToWorkSA grew their employee count by 6% last year.
- ReturnToWorkSA currently has 1 job openings.
What Is ReturnToWorkSA?
ReturnToWorkSA provides insurance that protects South Australian businesses and their workers from the costs of a work injury. Designed to protect business owners from the full cost of work injuries, we provide financial support to cover a worker's wage while they are injured and any reasonable medical treatment and return to work services they may need to recover and return to work. ReturnToWorkSA has replaced WorkCoverSA and we are responsible for implementing and managing the new Return to Work scheme. Our services and those delivered by our claims agents are designed to provide early intervention support to workers and employers following a work injury to ensure the worker can recover and return to work as quickly as possible. We are a statutory authority set up under the Return to Work Corporation of South Australia Act 1994 to administer the Return to Work Act 2014.keywords:N/A