Resolution Games Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Resolution Games's estimated annual revenue is currently $15M per year.
- Resolution Games's estimated revenue per employee is $205,000
- Resolution Games has 73 Employees.
- Resolution Games grew their employee count by 38% last year.
- Resolution Games currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Resolution Games?
Resolution Games is a VR and AR games studio creating accessible, fun games that everyone can enjoy - pushing the limits of the emerging visual computing space. Their mobile VR fishing game, Bait!, is known as one of the most popular VR titles to date with more than 2 million downloads, while their carnival-themed game, Wonderglade, is one of the highest rated games on Daydream. Resolution Games has titles available across Gear VR (powered by Oculus), Daydream and Facebook Spaces. The studio is composed of game industry veterans, serial entrepreneurs and thought leaders with a proven track record of widely acclaimed success spanning across mass market and AAA games, free-to-play games, hardware and more. Resolution Games is privately held and based in Stockholm, Sweden.keywords:N/A