Residential Transitions Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Residential Transitions's estimated annual revenue is currently $19.4M per year.
- Residential Transitions's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Residential Transitions has 72 Employees.
- Residential Transitions grew their employee count by 24% last year.
- Residential Transitions currently has 25 job openings.
What Is Residential Transitions?
Residential Transitions, Inc. is a person-centered organization that provides a variety of community based services to persons with disabilities living in the Minneapolis/St. Paul Metro area. With all our services our method is to teach, model and support skill building services which promote everyone's desired goals. We believe that if we are doing our job the need for our services will be lessened as each individual, with the assistance of our practitioners, becomes more and more independent. The goal of Residential Transitions, Inc. is to assist persons with disabilities in achieving the highest level of independence while on life's journey. Our method to reach this goal is by providing an opportunity for homes in an integrated community settings, along with providing community services which assist individuals in meeting their desired goals.keywords:N/A