Reorg Research Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Reorg Research's estimated annual revenue is currently $34.7M per year.
- Reorg Research received $Undisclosed in venture funding in June 2018.
- Reorg Research's estimated revenue per employee is $130,000
- Reorg Research's total funding is $1.3M.
- Reorg Research has 267 Employees.
- Reorg Research grew their employee count by 20% last year.
- Reorg Research currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Reorg Research?
Reorg Research has quickly grown to become an industry-leading provider of real-time news, commentary and analysis on issues affecting the distressed debt, event-driven and leveraged finance markets. Our mission is to provide independent, insightful and timely market intelligence and analysis to our subscribers so they can make better business and investment decisions. We provide real-time access to financial information that drives investment decisions and market perspectives. From there, we built a dedicated editorial team of journalists, former lawyers and investment bankers to leverage our proprietary technology to provide a comprehensive view of the situations that our subscribers care about. Our subscribers include hedge funds, law firms, investment managers and investment banks across the U.S. and Europe.keywords:Analytics,Finance,Legal,Media