Remine Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Remine's estimated revenue is currently $28.9M per year.
- Remine received $30.0M in venture funding in February 2019.
- Remine's estimated revenue per employee is $218636
- Remine's total funding is $30.8M.
- Remine has 132 Employees.
- Remine grew their employee count by -15% last year.
- Remine currently has 3 job openings.
What Is Remine?
Remine delivers real estate intelligence to Agents via the MLSs. Our platform analyzes property records, transaction history, consumer data and delivers opportunities on an intuitive user interface.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Knight Point Sy...||$25.4M||177||-23%|
|Eiden Systems C...||$4.9M||50||4%|
After Remine announced it had raised $30 million, rumors began to swirl that MLS executives were among the firm's undisclosed private
FAIRFAX, Va., March 12, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Remine, a real estate data and analytics company, announced today that they will be providing
Remine, which was honored last year as one of HousingWire Magazine's HW Tech100, partners with MLSs to offer real estate agents and their
Remine Executive Hires
|2017-04-27||Lucie Fortier||VP of Product||Article|
Remine Staff Cuts
|Date||Number of Employees||Location||Reference|