Refresh Mental Health Revenue and Competitors
Estimated Revenue & Valuation
- Refresh Mental Health's estimated annual revenue is currently $65.9M per year.
- Refresh Mental Health's estimated revenue per employee is $297,000
- Refresh Mental Health has 222 Employees.
- Refresh Mental Health grew their employee count by 35% last year.
Refresh Mental Health Competitors & Alternatives
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Valuation|
What Is Refresh Mental Health?
Refresh Mental Health is the parent company of leading mental health practices throughout the United States. Most of our centers provide comprehensive mental health services, while some specialize in eating disorders, substance abuse, Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) and neurofeedback services. Refresh invests in clinical professionals. We not only provide financial backing, we also support practices with business and marketing infrastructure. Our goal is to provide an excellent working environment and resources for clinicians, so they can focus on what they do best ? providing exemplary care to clients. We are actively seeking partnerships with counselors, therapists and other behavioral healthcare providers nationwide.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Refresh Mental Health News
There are a lot of sites in Refresh Mental Health that aren't using the TOP yet, so in phase two we will be able to truly demonstrate what...
1. Jacksonville Beach, Fla. · 2. Optum acquired Refresh Mental Health from private equity firm Kelso & Co., sources told Axios. · 3. Financial...
Refresh, founded in 2017, operates a network of more than 300 outpatient mental health, substance abuse and eating disorder centers spanning 37...
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|