Readly Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Readly's estimated annual revenue is currently $17.4M per year.
- Readly received $12.0M in venture funding in September 2018.
- Readly's estimated revenue per employee is $145,000
- Readly's total funding is $47.8M.
- Readly has 120 Employees.
- Readly grew their employee count by -1% last year.
- Readly currently has 2 job openings.
What Is Readly?
Readly's mission is to be on the cutting edge of the digital magazine revolution. We want to reinvent the magazine ecosystem by connecting content creators and publishers with readers all over the world, making content available, affordable and sustainable. Readly is defined by our people - high performing team players with a growth mindset. We believe in transparency, radical candor, freedom and accountability. And oh yeah, we also have a no asshole rule. Founded in 2012, Readly has offices in Sweden (Stockholm and Växjö), Germany, US and the UK. Our award-winning app gives users the ultimate magazine subscription with unlimited access to more than 3,000 of the best magazines worldwide. We are on a journey and looking for great people to join our team. Are we meant for each other Let us know if you think so!keywords:N/A