Scribd Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Scribd's estimated annual revenue is currently $76.5M per year.
- Scribd received $22.0M in venture funding in January 2015.
- Scribd's estimated revenue per employee is $205,000
- Scribd's total funding is $47.1M.
- Scribd's pricing is $107 per year.
- Scribd has 373 Employees.
- Scribd grew their employee count by 20% last year.
- Scribd currently has 89 job openings.
What Is Scribd?
Read and listen without limits. Unlimited* audiobooks, ebooks, and magazines, available anytime and on any device for only $9/ month. We make it easy for readers to stay informed, discover new passions, and become their best selves. Scribd's impressive library includes over one million bestselling and award-winning books and audiobooks from the largest global publishers, and articles from leading magazines and newspapers like The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, and Newsweek. No matter what you're looking for, Scribd is the only reading subscription you need. Scribd has more than 100 million active users every month and more than 700,000 paying subscribers.keywords:saas, Education,Mobile,Music,Publishing,Social Networking,Travel