ReCharge Payments Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- ReCharge Payments's estimated annual revenue is currently $42.6M per year.
- ReCharge Payments's estimated revenue per employee is $130,000
- ReCharge Payments has 328 Employees.
- ReCharge Payments grew their employee count by 73% last year.
- ReCharge Payments currently has 1 job openings.
What Is ReCharge Payments?
In 2015, we built ReCharge to make payments easy for everyone. By constantly finding solutions for customers to reorder products, we are now able to help over 15,000 business dramatically grow and thrive. We have two missions at ReCharge: make it easy for people to sell subscription products online, and make our company an amazing place to work. The first mission began as three people working out of a small apartment, trying to solve one of the biggest problems facing Shopify merchants: recurring payments. Now we're at the forefront of recurring billing software, empowering thousands of entrepreneurs to sell their products as subscriptions, and processing tens of millions of dollars in sales every week. Our culture is remote-first and we stay connected every day using Slack and video chat. Being part of a small, fast-growing company is exciting: the opportunities to grow and take ownership at ReCharge are endless and well make sure you have everything you need to do your best work and make a big impact.keywords:N/A