Rakuten Aspyrian Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Rakuten Aspyrian's estimated annual revenue is currently $28.1M per year.
- Rakuten Aspyrian received $134.0M in venture funding in December 2018.
- Rakuten Aspyrian's estimated revenue per employee is $155,000
- Rakuten Aspyrian's total funding is $351.8M.
- Rakuten Aspyrian has 181 Employees.
- Rakuten Aspyrian grew their employee count by -18% last year.
- Rakuten Aspyrian currently has 19 job openings.
What Is Rakuten Aspyrian?
Rakuten Aspyrian, Inc., is a privately funded clinical stage biotechnology company with offices in the USA, Japan and Germany. Since 2013, Rakuten Aspyrian has been developing new anticancer therapies based on the Photoimmunotherapy platform. Rakuten Aspyrian plans to become a fully integrated biopharma with research, development, and world-wide commercialization of therapies based on the Photoimmunotherapy platform. Our long-term objective is to commercialize a number of therapies based on Photoimmunotherapy to treat a broad range of solid tumor types as single agent and in combination with other immunomodulatory agents to generate robust and long lasting anticancer immunological responses. Rakuten Aspyrian is currently sponsoring a global Phase 3 multicenter clinical study for ASP-1929 to evaluate the efficacy and safety of ASP-1929 in patients with recurrent Head and Neck Cancer and additional Phase 2 studies to evaluate the safety and efficacy of ASP-1929 in patients with other cancer types. Given the rapid progression of the clinical studies, we are quickly expanding the team to support late stage pivotal clinical development and future commercialization of our products.keywords:N/A