Radioactive Waste Management Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Radioactive Waste Management's estimated annual revenue is currently $57.2M per year.
- Radioactive Waste Management's estimated revenue per employee is $323,000
- Radioactive Waste Management has 177 Employees.
- Radioactive Waste Management grew their employee count by 16% last year.
- Radioactive Waste Management currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Radioactive Waste Management?
We are a public sector organisation established by government and responsible for planning and delivering geological disposal in the UK. For over 30 years we have been carrying out research and development into geological disposal. Working with the international scientific community on multi-million pound research programmes, sharing the latest advances and best practice. Today we work with the companies that produce radioactive waste to help them safely package their waste now so that it will be suitable to go into a geological disposal facility (GDF) in the future. We are geologists, chemists, community engagement specialists, engineers, programme managers, security professionals and physicists to name just a handful of the areas we work in. Together we are creating a safer future that will protect people and the environment from radioactive waste. ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ RWM is a subsidiary of the Nuclear Decommissioning Authority, a public sector organisation tasked by the UK government with the safe and efficient clean-up of Britain's civil nuclear legacy.keywords:N/A