Rabobank New Zealand Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Rabobank New Zealand's estimated annual revenue is currently $20.8M per year.
- Rabobank New Zealand's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- Rabobank New Zealand has 99 Employees.
- Rabobank New Zealand grew their employee count by 60% last year.
- Rabobank New Zealand currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Rabobank New Zealand?
We were founded in 1898 by farmers looking to support each otherￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾄﾢs businesses and give rural communities access to fair financing. Now we're one of the world's largest rural lenders but we remain true to our core mission: to create value for our clients, employees and the rural communities where we work Our focus is on food and agribusiness, pure and simple. We have a deep understanding of farming life and what it takes to run a successful agribusiness. Our products are created just for farmers, and 100% of our deposits fund New Zealand agribusinesskeywords:N/A