RFRSH Entertainment Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- RFRSH Entertainment's estimated annual revenue is currently $15.4M per year.
- RFRSH Entertainment's estimated revenue per employee is $205,000
- RFRSH Entertainment's total funding is $19.5M.
- RFRSH Entertainment has 75 Employees.
- RFRSH Entertainment grew their employee count by 79% last year.
- RFRSH Entertainment currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Pricing|
What Is RFRSH Entertainment?
RFRSH Entertainment is a privately owned and operated esports media company. We provide winning commercial and marketing strategies for companies looking to enter and succeed in the wildly growing and challenging esports market. We represent and run strategic and commercial operations for some of the best esports teams in the world and create the best possible conditions for our teams, so they can concentrate on being athletes.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
RFRSH Entertainment News
In June 2017, recently restructured RFRSH Entertainment bought a minority stake in Godsent. Following a multi-team ownership compliance agreement ...
Astralis and Origen were recently spun off from RFRSH Entertainment into a separate company called Astralis Group. This was done in an effort ...
... especially considering their split with Rfrsh Entertainment - they delivered the goods during the StarLadder Major in Berlin, winning the event.