REGENXBIO Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- REGENXBIO's estimated annual revenue is currently $218.5M per year.
- REGENXBIO received $201.8M in venture funding in August 2018.
- REGENXBIO's estimated revenue per employee is $682,828
- REGENXBIO's total funding is $118.9M.
- REGENXBIO has 320 Employees.
- REGENXBIO grew their employee count by 16% last year.
- REGENXBIO currently has 23 job openings.
What Is REGENXBIO?
REGENXBIO is a leading biotechnology company focused on the development, commercialization and licensing of recombinant adenoassociated virus (AAV) gene therapy. REGENXBIO's NAV® Technology Platform, a proprietary AAV gene delivery platform, consists of exclusive rights to more than 100 novel AAV vectors, including AAV7, AAV8, AAV9 and AAVrh10. REGENXBIO's mission is to transform the lives of patients suffering from severe diseases with significant unmet medical need by developing and commercializing in vivo gene therapy products based on REGENXBIO's NAV Technology Platform. REGENXBIO seeks to accomplish this mission through a combination of internal development efforts and thirdparty NAV Technology Platform licensees.keywords:Biotechnology,Healthcare,Medical Diagnostics,Pharmaceuticals