Vigene Biosciences Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Vigene Biosciences's estimated annual revenue is currently $13.8M per year.
- Vigene Biosciences's estimated revenue per employee is $155,000
- Vigene Biosciences has 89 Employees.
- Vigene Biosciences grew their employee count by 20% last year.
- Vigene Biosciences currently has 5 job openings.
What Is Vigene Biosciences?
Vigene Biosciences was founded in 2012 by senior scientists with expertise in the fields of virology and gene therapy. At Vigene, we strive to be the leading supplier of gene delivery technologies with the mission to advance biomedical research and to make gene therapy affordable. We offer both research-grade and cGMP-grade AAV, lentivirus, and adenovirus-based products and custom services. Some of our product offerings include ready-to-ship genome wide human cDNA ORFs on adenoviral or lentiviral vectors, AAV shRNA constructs, pre-made control GFP viruses, AAV biosensors developed in partnership with Janelia Research Campus, AAV alpha-synuclein vectors developed in partnership with The Michael J Fox Foundation, and many others. For more information, visit our websites for research (www.vigenebio.com) or cGMP (www.vigenegmp.com) services. You can also follow us on twitter at @VigeneBio.keywords:N/A