RED Hydrogen Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- RED Hydrogen's estimated annual revenue is currently $14.5M per year.
- RED Hydrogen's estimated revenue per employee is $245,000
- RED Hydrogen has 59 Employees.
- RED Hydrogen grew their employee count by -29% last year.
- RED Hydrogen currently has 1 job openings.
What Is RED Hydrogen?
RED HYDROGEN ONE is a holographic media machine designed for doers, makers, and content creators built by RED Digital Cinema founder Jim Jannard and his team of visionaries. With the simple faith that everything can and will be made better, members of our team have disrupted the eyewear industry, the camera industry, and now, the smartphone industry. HYDROGEN ONE's Holographic 4-View (H4V) display is better than 3D, without glasses. Creators have front and back H4V recording capability, capturing images, videos, and selfies in this new format. HYDROGEN ONE's proprietary A3D algorithm converts audio into expansive, 360-degree sound, with or without headphones. The combination of H4V display and Super Spatial Sound produces the world's most immersive viewing experience. HYDROGEN ONE launches later this year, rolling out nationwide on AT&T and Verizon's networks.keywords:N/A