Quorum Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Quorum's estimated annual revenue is currently $19.9M per year.
- Quorum's estimated revenue per employee is $122,623
- Quorum has 162 Employees.
- Quorum grew their employee count by 34% last year.
- Quorum currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Quorum?
Quorum is software built for public affairs professionalsￃﾢ￢ﾂﾬ￢ﾀﾝone place for stakeholder engagement, legislative tracking, and grassroots advocacy. Called "The Moneyball Effect on K Street" by the Washington Post, Quorum has been featured in over 30 major news outlets and is used by numerous congressional offices and organizations like General Motors, Club for Growth, Holland and Knight, Toyota, and The United Nations Foundation. More information including screenshots of Quorum can be found at www.quorum.us/products/. Interested in joining our team? See our current openings at www.quorum.us/careers/.keywords:saas