Quartet Health Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Quartet Health's estimated annual revenue is currently $38.6M per year.
- Quartet Health's estimated revenue per employee is $140,766
- Quartet Health's total funding is $159.5M.
- Quartet Health has 274 Employees.
- Quartet Health grew their employee count by 1% last year.
- Quartet Health currently has 23 job openings.
What Is Quartet Health?
Quartet is a pioneering healthcare technology company striving to improve the lives of people with mental health conditions. We connect people to a personalized care team to get them the right care at the right time. Our collaborative technology platform and range of services brings together physicians, mental health providers, and insurance companies to effectively improve patient outcomes and drive down healthcare costs. Backed by $153MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners and Centene Corporation, Quartet is headquartered in NYC and is currently operating in several markets across the United States â€” Pennsylvania, Washington, Northern California, New Jersey, North Carolina, Louisiana, and Illinois.keywords:saas