Ginger.io Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Ginger.io's estimated annual revenue is currently $89.6M per year.
- Ginger.io received $20.0M in venture funding in January 2015.
- Ginger.io's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Ginger.io's total funding is $27.9M.
- Ginger.io has 332 Employees.
- Ginger.io grew their employee count by 52% last year.
- Ginger.io currently has 7 job openings.
What Is Ginger.io?
By providing on-demand coaching, therapy and psychiatry, Ginger.io makes it easy to get mental and emotional support, exactly when you need it. Founded by Dr. Anmol Madan and Karan Singh, Ginger.io is the only behavioral health provider that uses AI & machine learning to continuously improve both access to and quality of care. Whether you're managing symptoms of stress, anxiety, depression or a more complex condition, we are committed to supporting you with the right level of care, at the right time. Ginger.io has been recognized by the World Economic Forum as a Technology Pioneer, and we were selected as one of the top 10 Most Innovative Companies in Healthcare by Fast Company. Hundreds of thousands of people have access to Ginger.io's virtual coaches, therapists and psychiatrists - it's Better, for Everyone.keywords:Analytics,Fitness and Wellness,Food & Beverages,Healthcare,Human Resources Hr,Mobile