Quantum Metric Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Quantum Metric's estimated revenue is currently $17.4M per year.
- Quantum Metric received $25.0M in venture funding in September 2018.
- Quantum Metric's estimated revenue per employee is $179691
- Quantum Metric's total funding is $26M.
- Quantum Metric has 97 Employees.
- Quantum Metric grew their employee count by 102% last year.
- Quantum Metric currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Quantum Metric?
Intelligent Insights to Deliver Exceptional Online Experiences Quantum Metric's Digital Experience Hub gives your teams real-time insights to easily identify, prioritize and take action, so you can maximize the business value of your web and native apps. With Quantum Metric, enterprises gain real-time automated anomaly detection, intelligent issue prioritization based on business impact, increased profitability, and improved digital experience. https://www.quantummetric.comkeywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|London Trust Me...||$3.3M||37||-7%|
Quantum Metric News
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo., Aug. 22, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Quantum Metric today announced that Mark Treschl, former CCO at Verint and ...
... these technologies are being leveraged, we spoke with Mario Ciabarra, founder and CEO of digital intelligence platform Quantum Metric.
Mark Treschl has joined Quantum Metric, a Monument-based startup software provider, as executive vice president of customer experience.
Quantum Metric Funding
|2018-09-19||$25.0M||A||Insight Venture Partners||Article|