Quanterix Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Quanterix's estimated annual revenue is currently $37.6M per year.
- Quanterix received $8.5M in venture funding in August 2017.
- Quanterix's estimated revenue per employee is $112,334
- Quanterix's total funding is $148.2M.
- Quanterix has 335 Employees.
- Quanterix grew their employee count by 34% last year.
- Quanterix currently has 23 job openings.
What Is Quanterix?
Quanterix is a company that is digitizing biomarker analysis with the goal of advancing the science of precision health. The company's ultra-sensitive detection solution, Simoa, has the potential to change the way in which healthcare is provided today by giving researchers the ability to closely examine the role of biomarkers in the continuum of health to disease. Quanterix technology is designed to enable much earlier disease detection, better prognosis and precise treatment methods to improve the quality of life and longevity of the population for generations to come. The technology is currently being used for research applications in several therapeutic areas, including oncology, neurology, cardiology, inflammation and infectious disease. The company was established in 2007 and is located in Lexington, Massachusetts.keywords:Analytics,Biotechnology,Enterprise Software,Healthcare,Medical Diagnostics,Pharmaceuticals