Qapital Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Qapital's estimated annual revenue is currently $5.5M per year.
- Qapital received $30.0M in venture funding in April 2018.
- Qapital's estimated revenue per employee is $130,000
- Qapital's total funding is $47.3M.
- Qapital has 42 Employees.
- Qapital grew their employee count by -24% last year.
- Qapital currently has 4 job openings.
What Is Qapital?
Launched on the simple idea that life is a series of tradeoffs and how you prioritize them leads to better spending and saving, Qapital is the only financial app redefining banking with your goals in mind. From payday to the moment you reach your goals, Qapital believes that how you save, spend, and invest should work together to help you find that perfect balance between present happy you and future happy you. Find your weekly Spending Sweet Spot to budgeting deposits across expenses and goals in just a few taps with Payday Divvy, simplify investing through a range of easy-to-understand options that fit different lifestyles, timeframes and risk tolerances, and explore resources and experiences that take your financial wellness to a whole new happiness level.keywords:Personal Finance, Banking, Financial Technology