QED Therapeutics Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- QED Therapeutics's estimated annual revenue is currently $9.9M per year.
- QED Therapeutics received $65.0M in venture funding in January 2018.
- QED Therapeutics's estimated revenue per employee is $155,000
- QED Therapeutics has 64 Employees.
- QED Therapeutics grew their employee count by 100% last year.
- QED Therapeutics currently has 4 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
|Advanced Cell D...||$28.7M||185||8%||N/A||-||N/A|
|The J. Craig Ve...||$39.4M||254||N/A||N/A||-||N/A|
What Is QED Therapeutics?
QED Therapeutics, a subsidiary of BridgeBio Pharma, is a biotechnology company focused on precision medicine for FGFR-driven disorders. Our lead candidate is infigratinib, a best-in-class FGFR kinase inhibitor that has shown meaningful clinical activity in chemotherapy-refractory cholangiocarcinoma with FGFR2 fusions. QED is also evaluating infigratinib in preclinical studies for the treatment of achondroplasia. We plan to develop infigratinib in additional FGFR-driven tumor types and rare disorders.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
QED Therapeutics News
SAN FRANCISCO, April 1, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- QED Therapeutics announced today the presentation of preclinical data demonstrating the ...
SAN FRANCISCO, June 3, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- QED Therapeutics announced today the presentation of data demonstrating the clinical ...
Sarepta Therapeutics is also focused on the disease. ... comes about a year after BridgeBio launched QED Therapeutics to develop infigratinib, ...
QED Therapeutics Funding