QED Therapeutics Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- QED Therapeutics's estimated annual revenue is currently $9.9M per year.
- QED Therapeutics received $65.0M in venture funding in January 2018.
- QED Therapeutics's estimated revenue per employee is $155,000
- QED Therapeutics has 64 Employees.
- QED Therapeutics grew their employee count by 100% last year.
- QED Therapeutics currently has 4 job openings.
What Is QED Therapeutics?
QED Therapeutics, a subsidiary of BridgeBio Pharma, is a biotechnology company focused on precision medicine for FGFR-driven disorders. Our lead candidate is infigratinib, a best-in-class FGFR kinase inhibitor that has shown meaningful clinical activity in chemotherapy-refractory cholangiocarcinoma with FGFR2 fusions. QED is also evaluating infigratinib in preclinical studies for the treatment of achondroplasia. We plan to develop infigratinib in additional FGFR-driven tumor types and rare disorders.keywords:N/A