Public Health Law Center Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Public Health Law Center's estimated annual revenue is currently $14.6M per year.
- Public Health Law Center's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Public Health Law Center has 54 Employees.
- Public Health Law Center grew their employee count by 20% last year.
- Public Health Law Center currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Public Health Law Center?
The Public Health Law Center helps create communities where everyone can be healthy. We empower our partners to transform their environments by eliminating commercial tobacco, promoting healthy food, and encouraging active lifestyles. Because we provide legal and strategic support to so many local and state health departments, health advocacy organizations, attorneys working on public health issues, and community coalitions across the country, we are helping drive many of the nation?s cutting-edge public health initiatives. We believe that our legal knowledge can help bring justice to public health as we support our partners in reducing health disparities. When all people are healthier, the communities they live in are happier, safer, more vibrant places. Founded in 2000, the Center is located at Mitchell Hamline School of Law in Saint Paul, Minnesota.keywords:N/A