Providence Care Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Providence Care's estimated annual revenue is currently $11.1M per year.
- Providence Care's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Providence Care has 41 Employees.
- Providence Care grew their employee count by 21% last year.
- Providence Care currently has 6 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is Providence Care?
The geriatric and patient population is only increasing in America. With an increase in patient needs and a decrease in providers, the health gap will only increase. Providence Care fills that gap. We are South Carolina's only Geriatric Wellness System that specializes in complicated geriatric care management.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Providence Care News
Providence Mayor Jorge Elorza has not been shy about bringing his baby ... What's new in Elorza's case is that he has incorporated child care ...
Now Providence, the state's largest health care system, wants to take over CareOregon, one of the state's biggest Medicaid providers, serving ...
CareOregon will become a subsidiary of Providence Plan Partners under a proposed formal partnership the two organizations announced ...