Proprio Vision Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Proprio Vision's estimated annual revenue is currently $10M per year.
- Proprio Vision's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Proprio Vision has 37 Employees.
- Proprio Vision grew their employee count by 76% last year.
- Proprio Vision currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Proprio Vision?
Proprio is a Seattle company developing a system for real-time immersive video and mediated reality interaction. We are using cutting edge algorithms and custom hardware to enhance human capabilities in high precision activities such as brain surgery. Our goal is ambitious. The consequences of success are lasting improvements for society. We value diversity in all forms and have at our core a strong sense of ethics and what it means to be a company actively pursuing social good. Our team has a deep background in neurosurgery, medical devices, entrepreneurship, robotics, and computer vision, and is working closely with leading medical and research institutions.keywords:N/A