Proper Hospitality Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Proper Hospitality's estimated annual revenue is currently $51.6M per year.
- Proper Hospitality's estimated revenue per employee is $254,000
- Proper Hospitality has 203 Employees.
- Proper Hospitality grew their employee count by -2% last year.
- Proper Hospitality currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Proper Hospitality?
Proper Hospitality designs, brands, and operates high-end lifestyle hospitality experiences under the Proper, Avalon and Custom brands. Each is a distinctive reflection of the vibrant community surrounding it, yet as a group they share a common belief in uncommon luxury, convenience of location, and world-class amenities provided by locally vetted innovators in food and beverage, technology, art, music, fashion, and wellness. Proper Hospitality currently manages Avalon branded hotels in Beverly Hills and Palm Springs as well as the Custom Hotel in Playa Vista. The Company began rolling out the Proper brand with the opening of San Francisco Proper Hotel in September 2017. Over the next few years, additional Proper Hotels and Residences are slated to open in other emerging urban innovation districts within dynamic U.S. cities, including Downtown Los Angeles Proper (Early 2019), Austin Proper (Early 2019) and Santa Monica Proper (Early 2019).keywords:On-Demand,Travel