Prometheus Biosciences Revenue and Competitors
Estimated Revenue & Valuation
- Prometheus Biosciences's estimated annual revenue is currently $2.6M per year.
- Prometheus Biosciences's estimated revenue per employee is $27,527
- Prometheus Biosciences's total funding is $451.8M.
- Prometheus Biosciences's current valuation is $1.4B. (January 2022}
- Prometheus Biosciences has 93 Employees.
- Prometheus Biosciences grew their employee count by 37% last year.
Prometheus Biosciences Competitors & Alternatives
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Valuation|
What Is Prometheus Biosciences?
Prometheus Biosciences, Inc., is a biopharmaceutical company committed to the discovery, development, and commercialization of a broad portfolio of novel precision therapeutics and companion diagnostics for patients living with unmet needs in gastroenterology and autoimmune diseases.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Prometheus Biosciences News
In trading on Monday, shares of Prometheus Biosciences Inc (Symbol: RXDX) crossed below their 200 day moving average of $31.68,...
... Cornerstones Health, and Imedex; and as a consultant or adviser to Boehringer Ingelheim, Gilead Sciences, Prometheus Biosciences, Takeda, UCB Biopharma,...
Prometheus Biosciences Initiates Third Phase 2 Study of PRA023 for Systemic Sclerosis-Associated Interstitial Lung Disease (SSc-ILD).
SAN DIEGO, Dec. 15, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Prometheus Biosciences, Inc. ("Prometheus"), a biotechnology company pioneering a precision medicine approach for the discovery, development, and commercialization of novel therapeutic and companion diagnostic products for the diagnosis and treatment of ...
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|