Project ECHO Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Project ECHO's estimated annual revenue is currently $19M per year.
- Project ECHO's estimated revenue per employee is $165,000
- Project ECHO has 115 Employees.
- Project ECHO grew their employee count by 44% last year.
- Project ECHO currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Project ECHO?
Project ECHO is a lifelong learning and guided practice model that revolutionizes medical education and exponentially increases workforce capacity to provide best-practice specialty care and reduce health disparities. The heart of the ECHO modelâ„¢ is its hub-and-spoke knowledge-sharing networks, led by expert teams who use multi-point videoconferencing to conduct virtual clinics with community providers. In this way, primary care doctors, nurses, and other clinicians learn to provide excellent specialty care to patients in their own communities.keywords:N/A