Project Chesapeake Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Project Chesapeake's estimated annual revenue is currently $11.3M per year.
- Project Chesapeake's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Project Chesapeake has 42 Employees.
- Project Chesapeake grew their employee count by -2% last year.
- Project Chesapeake currently has 1 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is Project Chesapeake?
Since its founding, Project Chesapeake has sought to strengthen communities throughout the state of Maryland by using innovative strategies focused on recovery. We strive to connect individuals seeking drug and alcohol abuse and addiction counseling services with treatment options designed to promote long-term recovery and sustained success. Each of our locations throughout the state of Maryland is staffed with leading experts ready to address the unique needs of any individual with compassion.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|