ProFed Credit Union Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- ProFed Credit Union's estimated annual revenue is currently $8.8M per year.
- ProFed Credit Union's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- ProFed Credit Union has 42 Employees.
- ProFed Credit Union grew their employee count by 14% last year.
- ProFed Credit Union currently has 1 job openings.
What Is ProFed Credit Union?
Since 1933, when a small group of friends and colleagues formed Fort Wayne Teachers Credit Union, our staff has been committed to providing members with low-cost financial products and services. Our name has gone through many changes over the years, but this commitment lives on today. ProFed has grown to more than $400 million in assets and more than 48,000 members. ProFed's 11 branches serve members and businesses in all of northeast Indiana's seven counties: Adams, Allen, DeKalb, Huntington, Noble, Wells and Whitley. EXPLORE YOUR CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH PROFED FEDERAL CREDIT UNION We are looking for qualified part-time and full-time entry level applicants with prior cash handling skills and the ability to communicate professionally with others. If you are detail oriented, possess basic math aptitude, and would enjoy performing a variety of duties in a friendly atmosphere we would be interested in talking with you. Please call 260-496-1357 to inquire about current openings. ProFed is an EOE employer M/F/Vets/Disabledkeywords:N/A