Pretium Partners Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Revenue & Financials
- Pretium Partners's revenue is currently $18.9M per year.
- Pretium Partners received $1000.0M in venture funding in July 2018.
- Pretium Partners's revenue per employee is $203226
- Pretium Partners's total funding is $1B.
- Pretium Partners has 93 Employees.
- Pretium Partners grew their employee count by 15% last year.
- Pretium Partners currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Pretium Partners?
Pretium Partners is a specialized investment management firm with over $7.0 billion of assets under management. Pretium Partners is focused on delivering value for our investors by accessing market opportunities where we believe we have a well-defined competitive edge.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Geller & Compan...||$95.6M||490||8%|
|Liberty Life As...||$29.6M||149||6%|
|Cürex Group Hol...||$8.4M||44||10%|
Pretium Partners News
Pretium Partners LLC closed a $1 billion fund last year, while Tricon Capital Group Inc. launched a $750 million joint venture with two
(Bloomberg)—Pretium Partners LLC, the third-largest owner of U.S. single-family rentals, is working with Morgan Stanley and Ardea Partners to
Pretium Partners closed a $1 billion fund last year, and Tricon Capital Group launched a $750 million joint venture with two institutional
Pretium Partners Funding
Pretium Partners Executive Hires
|2018-06-07||Chaz Mueller||Chief Executive Officer||Article|