ComplyAdvantage Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- ComplyAdvantage's estimated annual revenue is currently $30.8M per year.
- ComplyAdvantage received $30.0M in venture funding in January 2019.
- ComplyAdvantage's estimated revenue per employee is $130,000
- ComplyAdvantage's total funding is $38.2M.
- ComplyAdvantage has 237 Employees.
- ComplyAdvantage grew their employee count by 3% last year.
- ComplyAdvantage currently has 6 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is ComplyAdvantage?
ComplyAdvantage helps firms make intelligent choices when complying with regulations relating to sanctions, money laundering and terrorist financing. We combine Artificial Intelligence and machine learning with industry expertise to allow firms to tailor a risk-based approach to their compliance obligations. Our solutions enable companies to improve how they onboard and monitor clients, screen payments and monitor transactions by reducing false positives and speeding up processes, all delivered by flexible, RESTful APIs. Founded in 2014 with offices in London, New York City and Cluj-Napoca, ComplyAdvantage works globally with some 350 firms in the financial markets and other regulated high-risk sectors.keywords:Data Storage,Finance,Information Security,Security,Storage
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Boseman, ComplyAdvantage, Duesday, Tokenise, Paymentology and Rhisco Solutions will attend the event and participate in a Mexico fintech ...
UK-based RegTech ComplyAdvantage has announced its market expansion across London and New York owing to the growing demand for ...
This is a fully automated anti-money laundering (AML) screening solution that integrates ComplyAdvantage, a dynamic real-time database of ...
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|