PrecisionLender Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- PrecisionLender's estimated annual revenue is currently $39.7M per year.
- PrecisionLender received $Undisclosed in venture funding in December 2017.
- PrecisionLender's estimated revenue per employee is $210,000
- PrecisionLender has 189 Employees.
- PrecisionLender grew their employee count by 1% last year.
- PrecisionLender currently has 11 job openings.
What Is PrecisionLender?
PrecisionLender provides applied banking insights to commercial bankers, enabling them to make smart, real-time pricing decisions and to deliver superior customer experiences. Andi®, PrecisionLender's virtual insights coach, gleans learnings from the billions of dollars priced daily on the software platform. Merging artificial intelligence with human experience, Andi delivers recommendations to bankers who apply them instantly to have meaningful conversations that lead to better deals. With PrecisionLender, banks grow faster and build stronger and more profitable relationships. Our product is used globally by more than 200 banks ranging from $1B to more than $1T in assets and 10,000+ relationship managers. Set your bank apart with PrecisionLender. Visit http://www.precisionlender.com to learn more.keywords:Banking,Finance