Q2ebanking Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Q2ebanking's estimated annual revenue is currently $153.5M per year.
- Q2ebanking received $230.0M in venture funding in February 2018.
- Q2ebanking's estimated revenue per employee is $130,000
- Q2ebanking's total funding is $151.9M.
- Q2ebanking has 1181 Employees.
- Q2ebanking grew their employee count by 32% last year.
- Q2ebanking currently has 62 job openings.
What Is Q2ebanking?
Q2 powers your virtual banking experience.We connect you to your account holders who expect and appreciate a unified and engaging banking experience anytime, anywhere, on any device. We merge business-critical technology with an engaging user experience, helping you engage account holders where they live, work and play. By leveraging virtual banking software across our single, non-siloed technology platform, you can deliver unified online, voice, mobile and tablet banking services from a single secure application - and compete with the best that Mega banks and money centers can offer. One interface to your core. One management view. And one unified virtual banking experience for retail and commercial - all from one login. Q2 offers unprecedented integration between the web, voice, mobile and tablet banking channels, and supports cross-channel Multi-Factor Authentication as well as open vendor integration with the financial institution's other third-party applications. To learn more about Q2, visit www.Q2ebanking.com. Interested in working for Q2 We are hiring! Don't miss out on a great opportunity to apply while positions are open! Visit our careers page here: https://www.q2ebanking.com/careers/ for more information.keywords:Banking,Finance,Human Resources Hr, saas