Poseida Therapeutics Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Poseida Therapeutics's estimated annual revenue is currently $32.6M per year.
- Poseida Therapeutics received $30.0M in venture funding in April 2018.
- Poseida Therapeutics's estimated revenue per employee is $155,000
- Poseida Therapeutics's total funding is $336.5M.
- Poseida Therapeutics has 210 Employees.
- Poseida Therapeutics grew their employee count by 38% last year.
- Poseida Therapeutics currently has 42 job openings.
What Is Poseida Therapeutics?
Poseida Therapeutics is translating best-in-class gene engineering technologies into lifesaving cell therapies. The company is developing CAR T-cell immunotherapies for multiple myeloma, prostate and other cancer types, as well as gene therapies for orphan diseases. P-BCMA-101 is Poseida's lead CAR-T therapy currently in Phase 1 clinical development for the treatment of multiple myeloma. Poseida has assembled a suite of industry-leading gene engineering technologies, including the piggyBac DNA Modification System, TAL-CLOVER and Cas-CLOVER site-specific nucleases, and Footprint-Free Gene Editing (FFGE). For more information, visit www.poseida.com.keywords:Automotive,Biotechnology,Healthcare,Pharmaceuticals