Portola Pharmaceuticals Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Portola Pharmaceuticals's estimated annual revenue is currently $24M per year.
- Portola Pharmaceuticals received $345.0M in venture funding in September 2017.
- Portola Pharmaceuticals's estimated revenue per employee is $65,395
- Portola Pharmaceuticals's total funding is $772M.
- Portola Pharmaceuticals has 367 Employees.
- Portola Pharmaceuticals grew their employee count by -23% last year.
- Portola Pharmaceuticals currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Portola Pharmaceuticals?
We are dedicated to discovering, developing and commercializing therapies that transform patient lives and advance patient care by changing treatment paradigms in thrombosis and other hematologic diseases. The company's two FDA approved medicines are Bevyxxa® (betrixaban), the first and only oral, once-daily Factor Xa inhibitor, and Andexxa® [coagulation factor Xa (recombinant), inactivated-zhzo], the first and only antidote for the Factor Xa inhibitors rivaroxaban and apixaban. The company also is advancing cerdulatinib, a Syk/JAK inhibitor for the treatment of hematologic cancers. These compounds come from our own internal research efforts and represent important advances to address significant unmet needs. We are employing novel strategies that may increase the likelihood of clinical, regulatory and commercial success of our potentially lifesaving therapies.keywords:Biotechnology,Healthcare,Pharmaceuticals