Plastiq Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Plastiq's estimated annual revenue is currently $18.9M per year.
- Plastiq received $27.0M in venture funding in November 2018.
- Plastiq's estimated revenue per employee is $130,000
- Plastiq's total funding is $141.8M.
- Plastiq has 145 Employees.
- Plastiq grew their employee count by 10% last year.
- Plastiq currently has 19 job openings.
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Online Review||Pricing|
What Is Plastiq?
Plastiq is bill pay with benefits. More easily earn credit card rewards, tap early-payment discounts, and use cash in the ways that make the most sense for you.keywords:Banking,Consumer Services,E-Commerce,Education,Finance,Human Resources Hr,Mobile,Payments
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Source: Plastiq. Plastiq today announced US Visa commercial cardholders can now use its platform to pay vendors, even those who currently ...
Online payment service Plastiq has opened up its platform for US Visa commercial cardholders to enable vendor payments. The move is ...
21, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Plastiq today announced US Visa commercial cardholders can now use its platform to pay vendors, even those who ...
|2013-03-01||$6.0M||A||Atlas Venture , Flybridge Capital Partners||Article|
Plastiq Executive Hires
|2018-05-17||Noah Goldberg||Head of Operations||Article|