Philadelphia Convention & Visitors Bureau Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Philadelphia Convention & Visitors Bureau's estimated annual revenue is currently $29.2M per year.
- Philadelphia Convention & Visitors Bureau's estimated revenue per employee is $254,000
- Philadelphia Convention & Visitors Bureau has 115 Employees.
- Philadelphia Convention & Visitors Bureau grew their employee count by 4% last year.
- Philadelphia Convention & Visitors Bureau currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Philadelphia Convention & Visitors Bureau?
Who We Are The Philadelphia Convention & Visitors Bureau (PHLCVB), a private non-profit membership corporation, is the official Tourism Promotion Agency for the City of Philadelphia, and the primary sales and marketing agency for the Pennsylvania Convention Center. The PHLCVB competes with its counterparts worldwide for convention and tourism business. The organization has departments dedicated to the PHL Diversity, PHL Life Sciences and PHL Sports. Our Mission To generate economic impact and job growth by increasing the region's hotel occupancy and revenues, while concurrently affecting other diverse segments of the hospitality industry. To do whatever it takes to attract ethnically diverse regional, national and international convention and tourism customers through creative sales, marketing and communications efforts. To deliver exceptional service and experiences for all, ensuring repeat business across market segments. To increase the quality of life for all our citizens, stakeholders, and visitors by supporting the region's vibrant arts and entertainment, historic, cultural, retail, restaurant, and sports venues. Fan us on Facebook, Discover Philadelphia Follow us on: Twitter @discoverPHL Instagram @discover_PHLkeywords:Email,Hospitality,Travel