Pharmacy Data Management, Inc. (PDMI) Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Pharmacy Data Management, Inc. (PDMI)'s estimated annual revenue is currently $31.8M per year.
- Pharmacy Data Management, Inc. (PDMI)'s estimated revenue per employee is $201,000
- Pharmacy Data Management, Inc. (PDMI) has 158 Employees.
- Pharmacy Data Management, Inc. (PDMI) grew their employee count by 10% last year.
- Pharmacy Data Management, Inc. (PDMI) currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Pharmacy Data Management, Inc. (PDMI)?
At PDMI, our flexibility, service and independence ensure that we are a PBM service partner that's anything but cookie cutter. For over 33 years, we've provided pharmacy claims adjudication services and a suite of pharmacy benefit administrative services that are scalable solutions to help our clients meet their business objectives. Our 340B Contract Pharmacy Solution was designed around regulatory compliance, providing comprehensive reporting, and timely inventory replenishment. Here are a few reasons why were unique, like you: Flexible. PDMI provides comprehensive pharmacy benefit services. You have the flexibility to choose the PDMI services that fit your business model. Our experts work with you to develop solutions to meet your needs and your challenges. Great Service. It's more than just a phrase at PDMI, it's the heart of our business. Our people are empowered to take action to ensure timely responsive service. Our Independence. PDMI is a privately held company. We work for our clients not shareholders.keywords:Healthcare,Pharmaceuticals