Peterson Partners Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Peterson Partners received $140.0M in venture funding in March 2013.
- Peterson Partners's total funding is $20.1M.
- Peterson Partners has 45 Employees.
- Peterson Partners grew their employee count by 2% last year.
- Peterson Partners currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Peterson Partners?
Peterson Partners is an independent investment management firm with assets under management across a variety of alternative asset classes. The core of who we are is in our name: Partners. We seek to be a true value-add partner to the entrepreneurs we back, and we look for entrepreneurs who desire more than just capital from an investment partner. For over 11 years, Peterson Partners has been partnering with exceptional entrepreneurs. We have invested in over 150 companies, primarily in the US, but also Canada, Europe, Mexico, Brazil, and India. Peterson Partners has funds allocated across several disciplines: Private Equity, Seed Stage Venture, Search Funds, and Real Estate. Each business has a differentiated strategy, but the foundation of each remains the same as those first investments - we seek to be a true partner to outstanding entrepreneurs.keywords:saas, Consulting,Finance,Human Resources Hr