Peterson Partners Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Revenue & Financials
- Peterson Partners's revenue is currently $7.4M per year.
- Peterson Partners received $140.0M in venture funding in March 2013.
- Peterson Partners's revenue per employee is $180000
- Peterson Partners's total funding is $20.1M.
- Peterson Partners has 41 Employees.
- Peterson Partners grew their employee count by 32% last year.
- Peterson Partners currently has N/A job openings.
What Is Peterson Partners?
Peterson Partners is an independent investment management firm with assets under management across a variety of alternative asset classes. The core of who we are is in our name: Partners. We seek to be a true value-add partner to the entrepreneurs we back, and we look for entrepreneurs who desire more than just capital from an investment partner. For over 11 years, Peterson Partners has been partnering with exceptional entrepreneurs. We have invested in over 150 companies, primarily in the US, but also Canada, Europe, Mexico, Brazil, and India. Peterson Partners has funds allocated across several disciplines: Private Equity, Seed Stage Venture, Search Funds, and Real Estate. Each business has a differentiated strategy, but the foundation of each remains the same as those first investments - we seek to be a true partner to outstanding entrepreneurs.keywords:Consulting,Finance,Human Resources Hr
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
Peterson Partners News
At the Wednesday, February 13 Peterson meeting, the Peterson Council voted to approve a standing contract with WHKS & Co., a full-service
Peterson Partners Funding
Peterson Partners Executive Hires
|2013-07-25||Nick Jean-Baptiste||VP Investment Team||Article|