Peterson Farms Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Peterson Farms's estimated annual revenue is currently $66.2M per year.
- Peterson Farms's estimated revenue per employee is $270,000
- Peterson Farms has 245 Employees.
- Peterson Farms grew their employee count by 4% last year.
- Peterson Farms currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Peterson Farms?
Peterson Farms is the largest privately owned fruit processor in Michigan. We are a family-owned and operated group of companies dedicated to providing the highest quality products to ensure 100% customer satisfaction. Peterson Farms Fresh Inc., a state of the art fresh-cut facility, focuses on the production of apples. We are dedicated to preserving the freshness of the apples, so only the best apples find their way to our fresh-cut line. Our apples arent just fresh they are Peterson Fresh. Peterson Farms Inc. is a marketing leader of frozen fruits in the United States. Annually, we market over 150 million finished pounds of frozen fruits in addition to 7 million gallons of single strength apple juice and juice concentrates. The frozen commodities we process are apples, tart cherries, sweet cherries, cultivated blueberries, Cling and Freestone peaches and Damson plums.keywords:Agriculture,Food & Beverages