Personalis Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Personalis's estimated annual revenue is currently $37.8M per year.
- Personalis received $33.0M in venture funding in January 2015.
- Personalis's estimated revenue per employee is $155,000
- Personalis's total funding is $68.9M.
- Personalis has 244 Employees.
- Personalis grew their employee count by 24% last year.
- Personalis currently has 11 job openings.
What Is Personalis?
Personalis, Inc. is partnering with biopharma to develop and commercialize the next generation of cancer immunotherapies. We provide advanced genomic sequencing and analytics for immuno-oncology. Our patented ACE (Accuracy and Content Enhanced) Technology forms the foundation of all Personalis products and makes it possible for us to achieve augmented coverage of difficult-to-sequence genomic regions often missed with the use of conventional sequencing techniques, for more comprehensive and accurate genomic data. ACE ImmunoID, our universal platform for immuno-oncology, combines augmented whole exome and transcriptome assays with analytics that capture neoantigens, elucidate the tumor microenviroment, and identify mechanisms of tumor escape. The company's Clinical Laboratory is GxP aligned as well as CLIA88 and CAP accredited. To learn more, visit us at www.personalis.com and follow us on Twitter @personalisinc.keywords:Biotechnology,Healthcare,Medical Diagnostics,Pharmaceuticals