Perpetua Resources Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Perpetua Resources's estimated annual revenue is currently $13.2M per year.
- Perpetua Resources's estimated revenue per employee is $245,000
- Perpetua Resources has 54 Employees.
- Perpetua Resources grew their employee count by 2% last year.
- Perpetua Resources currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Perpetua Resources?
Perpetua Resources, through its wholly-owned subsidiaries, is focused on the exploration, site restoration, and redevelopment of gold-antimony-silver deposits in the Stibnite-Yellow Pine district of central Idaho that are encompassed by the Stibnite Gold Project. The Project is one of the highest-grade, open-pit gold deposits in the United States and is designed to apply a modern, responsible mining approach to restore an abandoned mine site and produce both gold and the only mined source of antimony in the United States. Antimony is a federally designated critical mineral for its use in the national defense, aerospace, and technology sectors. In addition to the companyâ€™s commitments to transparency, accountability, environmental stewardship, safety, and community engagement, Perpetua Resources adopted formal ESG commitments which can be found here.keywords:N/A