Hecla Mining Company Revenue and Competitors
Estimated Revenue & Valuation
- Hecla Mining Company's estimated annual revenue is currently $811.3M per year.
- Hecla Mining Company's estimated revenue per employee is $485,506
- Hecla Mining Company's total funding is $40M.
- Hecla Mining Company's current valuation is $2.7B. (January 2022}
- Hecla Mining Company has 1671 Employees.
- Hecla Mining Company grew their employee count by 2% last year.
Hecla Mining Company Competitors & Alternatives
|Competitor Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding||Valuation|
What Is Hecla Mining Company?
Hecla Mining Company, headquartered in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho, mines and processes silver and gold in the United States, Venezuela and Mexico. A 111-year-old company, Hecla has long been well known in the mining world and financial markets as a quality silver and gold producer. Hecla's common and preferred shares are traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbols HL and HL-PrB.keywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
Hecla Mining Company News
Black Sheep Sporting Goods, Hecla Mining Company, The Broken Wheel Restaurant, and Mad Bomber Brewing Co. In this episode of the North Idaho...
The 41 rating InvestorsObserver gives to Hecla Mining Company (HL) stock puts it near the middle of the Gold industry.
The market has been high on Hecla Mining Company (HL) stock recently. HL gets a Bullish score from InvestorsObserver Stock Sentiment...
|Company Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|