PerimeterX Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- PerimeterX's estimated annual revenue is currently $41.2M per year.
- PerimeterX received $43.0M in venture funding in February 2019.
- PerimeterX's estimated revenue per employee is $204,000
- PerimeterX's total funding is $91.5M.
- PerimeterX has 202 Employees.
- PerimeterX grew their employee count by 5% last year.
- PerimeterX currently has 25 job openings.
What Is PerimeterX?
PerimeterX is a cyber security company that prevents automated web and mobile application attacks by detecting & protecting against malicious web behavior. To separate the actions of bots from those of normal users, PerimeterX uses artificial intelligence & machine learning to identify behaviors that are unlikely to represent human actions. This behavior based technology allows PerimeterX to detect and block the most sophisticated new forms of bot attacks in real-time with unparalleled accuracy. PerimeterX was named a Gartner Cool Vendor, and an AI 100 company by CBInsights, and was selected by DarkReading as Top 20 Cybersecurity Companies to Watch.keywords:Analytics,Security