Pepsi Logistics Company Growth, Revenue, Number of Employees and Funding
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Pepsi Logistics Company's estimated revenue is currently $48.2M per year.
- Pepsi Logistics Company's estimated revenue per employee is $307108
- Pepsi Logistics Company has 157 Employees.
- Pepsi Logistics Company grew their employee count by 8% last year.
- Pepsi Logistics Company currently has N/A job openings.
What Is Pepsi Logistics Company?
Pepsi Logistics Company, Inc. (PLCI) is an experienced transportation provider. As a division of PepsiCo, we have the ability to leverage our vast network and scale to provide quality solutions for your regional, national and international shipment needskeywords:N/A
Number of Employees
Employee Growth %
|Name||Revenue||Number of Employees||Employee Growth||Total Funding|
|Oler Relo Group||$10.8M||35||17%|
|Pe Ben USA||$10.8M||35||30%|
|Product & Logis...||$10.2M||33||32%|
Pepsi Logistics Company News
Coca-Cola's Dasani brand is the latest company pitching bottled water to go the ... Earlier this year, Pepsi's Aquafina brand announced the introduction of ... the environmental impact of their packaging and logistics decisions.
UPS hires Pepsi executive to be CFO as Richard Peretz retires .... who worked with logistics company DB Schenker, was appointed to run ...
Intrust Bank Na sold 2,467 shares as the company's stock rose 0.45% . ... increased its stake in Xpo Logistics Inc (XPO) by 63.33% based on its ...