Willow Bend Mortgage Company Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Willow Bend Mortgage Company's estimated annual revenue is currently $31.3M per year.
- Willow Bend Mortgage Company's estimated revenue per employee is $164,842
- Willow Bend Mortgage Company has 190 Employees.
- Willow Bend Mortgage Company grew their employee count by 9% last year.
- Willow Bend Mortgage Company currently has 1 job openings.
What Is Willow Bend Mortgage Company?
Willow Bend Mortgage was founded in North Dallas by Bill Shaddock in December 1993. The company was formed as a small brokerage shop built on servant leadership principles, a philosophy that puts the needs of others first. Over the next 20 years, the leadership, which is still in place today, has organically grown Willow Bend Mortgage into a full scale mortgage banking operation with offices in Dallas/Ft. Worth, Houston, Austin, San Antonio, McAllen, and Corpus Christi metroplexes as well as across the state of Alabama. The company is headquartered in Plano, Texas and annually generates $500+ million of single family and reverse mortgages. Willow Bend Mortgage loan officers pride themselves on building relationships with their clients by putting their clients interests first and navigating them through today's over-regulated mortgage environment with a product mix, expertise, and operations staff that is second to none.keywords:N/A