Peloton Advantage Competitors, Revenue, Alternatives and Pricing
Estimated Revenue & Financials
- Peloton Advantage's estimated annual revenue is currently $9.4M per year.
- Peloton Advantage received $Undisclosed in venture funding in February 2018.
- Peloton Advantage's estimated revenue per employee is $201,000
- Peloton Advantage has 47 Employees.
- Peloton Advantage grew their employee count by -53% last year.
- Peloton Advantage currently has 14 job openings.
What Is Peloton Advantage?
Peloton Advantage is a leading medical communications company specializing in global publication planning, scientific content development, and innovative scientific programs, platforms, and applications that engage and educate healthcare providers worldwide. As a founding member and Lifetime Corporate Supporter of the International Society for Medical Publication Professionals (ISMPP), Peloton Advantage is well-versed in good publication practice and the therapeutic area insight, knowledge, and content development expertise necessary to provide high-quality, scientifically based medical communications. Our HEOR department collaborates with our medical and account teams to provide strategic services that assist pharmaceutical, device, and biotech companies in focusing on the unmet clinical and informational needs of payers, managed care organizations, pharmacy benefits managers, long-term care, and government agencies to support a value-based approach to optimize access, coverage, and reimbursement.keywords:Education,Healthcare,Pharmaceuticals